Industrial Training Institute, Faridabad
- Location : NH IV, NIT Faridabad (near Faridabad railway station)
- Established in 1964
- Area : 10 Acres
- Principal : Sh. Gajender Kumar Group-A
- Vice Principal : Sh. Sunil Kumar Chauhan Group-B
- Courses Offered:
- Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) NCVT.
- Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) SCVT.
- Total No. of Students in regular course : 714
- Total No. of Staff :
- Faculties : 76
- Clerk : 25
- Fourth Grade Employee : 14
- Special Feathers
- Hi-tech Courses (Industrial automation, Auto cad, Analog & digital electronics etc.) are offered only at ITI Faridabad in Haryana.
- Last Year result 97%
- Renovation going on : Rs. 25 lacs being spent on new building
Rs. 25 lacs being spent on old building/ outside beautification.
- New Machines purchased worth Rs. 2 Crores.
- Adoption by NTPC
NTPC Faridabad has adopted ITI Faridabad for making it a Center of Excellence. Two new sections for Electrician & Welding courses are being started by NTPC Faridabad. NTPC Faridabad will also provide training for ITI Faculties & it will also provide Vocational-training facilities for students. Faculties from NTPC will impart latest technological inputs to the students. NTPC will also support in terms of infrastructure developments such as construction of toilets, fans (ceiling & exhaust fans) & lighting arrangements in classroom.
As part of its NATION’s skill building program ITI,Faridabad has been adopted by NTPC Limited Faridabad.
Memorandum of Understanding between Government of Haryana and NTPC Limited Faridabad has be signed with the objective of upgrading ITI,Faridabad into a center of Excellence through a centrally sponsored scheme for providing multi skilled work force of world standard.
- Introducing new multi –skilling modular course,improving physical infrastructure facilities , adopting new training technology with close involvement of industry and other stakeholders; and
- Empowering the ITI, Faridabad by providing sufficient autonomy,building a partnership with the nearby industrial,especially NTPC LTD. And setting up of Institute management Committee(here in after to be called IMC)